Friday, March 27, 2009

Home and Off Again

Dallas was great fun. I had a lot of fun seeing old friends and making new. It’s always great to talk to fellow authors about projects we’re working on and stories we long to tell. It’s a wonderful blessing to have a chance to hear of how the Lord is working in each person’s life. We had such a wonderful time of fellowship and praise.

Now I’m off again. This time I’ll head to Kansas to mix business with pleasure. First, my incredible accountant resides in Kansas. I couldn’t give him up when I moved to Montana because a good, trustworthy accountant is hard to find. So we will meet and do that pesky tax thing.

Then I will have a wonderful time plotting and planning new books with my dear friend Judy Miller. We have so much fun when we get together.

Added to this is the bonus of getting to see my daughter and son-in-law and beautiful grandchildren.









So I would appreciate your prayers for traveling and weather mercies. One of the big reasons we left Kansas was we were tired of humidity and tornadoes. So I would appreciate prayers for both to be absent. Well, I suppose I could tolerate a nice Montana humidity of 20%.
Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact