Friday, August 20, 2010

End of the Road






So in Sitka, AK there aren't that many roads, but the main north-south road has about 7 miles of road each way and 500 ft. before the end of said road - you get the above sign.



Didn't mean to skip my blog today - in fact, I had fully intended to share additional Sitka stuff. However, I hit the road with a friend and spent the day driving to Seattle. So please forgive the lack of information, but now I'm at the end of the road and thought I'd at least tell you why I was absent.



So I'll leave you with a couple of Sitka shots and hopefully will share some Seattle/Bremerton shots next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact