Friday, October 29, 2010

Never Say Never

You know how they say you should "Never say never?" Well...generally I would agree with that, but there are some things that I think I can say, "I will never...."




For instance: Gold Lame'



I can pretty confidently say I will never buy gold lame' clothing - at least not willingly.




And how about a boar's head. Nope - not springing for one of those. I can pretty honestly say that I never intend for a boar's head to grace my walls.









Oh, and I will never buy a book on "How To Look Great In A Bikini" Yeah, that's not happening, because I can promise you I will never wear a bikini.









But there are other things I'll say "never" to - and they are more positive "nevers".



I will never stop loving my children or grandkids. No matter what - no matter if they grow up to do terrible things - I will love them always and forever.











(Yikes - Rainy is starting to look like her Nana Tracie)












I will never like/love liver

- except the one inside my body. And yes, that is a positive, because it makes me very happy to say so, and




I will never stop praising and loving God for all that He's done. God has blessed me in so many ways and although life has had it's ups and downs this year and all the years before--I am so very blessed to know Him. What a priviledge to be His.



Today may seem filled with nevers for you. I'll never get the job I want. I'll never be the mom/dad I should be. I'll never find true love. I'll never be out of debt. Whatever the "nevers" I have one that you should "NEVER" forget.



God said in Deuteronomy: "Never will I leave you nor forsake you." That's the most awesome "never" I know, and because of that - I think I will say "never" and say it will great confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact