Friday, July 6, 2012

Back and Running Full Throttle

First I want to thank Steph Whitson for filling in these last few weeks. I'm so blessed to have her help. I hope everyone will run out and buy her latest book! So, the last few weeks have been crazy busy, but I have to say I've managed to accomplish a great deal. I turned a new book in, had a new book published, took two major trips, saw several forest fires and am still dealing with the smoke, and have had some interesting ups and downs. First, I have to let everyone know that TOUCHING THE SKY, book 2 in the Land of the Lonestar series is now available. Book 3 will be out in the fall.


Next, I want to tell you how awesome God is. In the early part of the month we took a trip down to Colorado Springs. We were blessed to have gotten there and back before the hideous fires began. My heart and prayers go out to those folks. Montana is enduring an early fire season as well, so I would appreciate continued prayers for everyone who's dealing with this problem. While in Colorado Springs, I met with Kim Woodhouse and we discussed plans for a new book that we're going to write together. If you haven't experienced Kim's books with her daughter Kayla, I highly encourage you to read one soon. Check out their website at http://kimandkaylawoodhouse.com


While there we were blessed to have some incredible time at Garden of the God's or as the Woodhouses say, "God's Garden."
Then we were off and running to Washington and Alaska where I found some neat ideas for stories. I learned a lot about Seattle and several locations in Alaska that I hadn't really studied before. So now I'm back and hard at work, knee deep in research books and preparations for a new writing experience. It's good to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact