Friday, September 20, 2013

 



By the time you read this blog - I will be in Yellowstone National Park for one more visit before winter.  We live only 90 miles north of the park and try to get there at least once a year - if not more. I especially like buying up books in the gift shop.  I always get ideas for stories when I go to the park - it's just so wild and untamed in many areas.



I absolutely love Yellowstone and I'm so glad that our forefathers saw the need to preserve some of America's greatest beauties for generations to come.



If you haven't yet visited Yellowstone - I highly recommend it.  I've toured a lot of national parks and my top two favorites are Yellowstone and Denali (in Alaska).  With Yellowstone so close to home, it will always hold a special place in my heart.

 
 
 
 
 
Now for some exciting news:
SEPTEMBER 24th - ONLY
EYES OF THE HEART - my non-fiction book on seeing God in everyday life - will be FREE. Go to:
http://bakerpublishinggroup.com/bethanyhouse/ebook-specials-from-bethany-house

WINNERS OF MINER'S LADY and Chantilly bookmark




Catherine – at catherine.dacosta09@ gmail com

Britt – at brtucker7@yahoo.com

Marci – at  marcidenee@gmail.com
 
Congratulations to all - please email me at tjpbooks@aol.com with your address and full name and I'll get those prizes off to you!




Last but not least - don't forget to enter the FALL IN LOVE contest!!
Go to:  www.FallIntoLove.com for details.  There are a great many books by a variety of authors given in this contest!

God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact