Friday, September 5, 2008

Better Late than Never


Hello to everyone out there. I'm still on the road, this time participating in a booksigning tour in the New England states with Kim Vogel Sawyer, Cathy Marie Hake, and Judith Miller.

We started out in New York on August 26th and are wrapping things up with the wonderful folks at Christian Book Distributors. Many of you may order books from these great people at christianbooks.com, and if not, I encourage you to check them out.


I was invited over a year ago to come to Peabody, Mass. and share time with the staff at Christian Book Distributors. I've looked forward to this adventure and it has not disappointed. The folks who work at this wonderful place have treated me so kindly. Today I met with the staff and spoke about how important they are to the ministry I have in writing. And it is so true.


No writer is an island. Our books are the result of many prayers, and many hands. The fingerprints of editors, proofers, typesetters, manufacturers and distributors are all over each successful project, and I can't thank them enough for the part they play in this mission field.


Tomorrow, Christian Book Distributors will open its doors to the public for one of their three warehouse sales that take place each year. Thousands of people anticipate this event and will start turning out in the middle of the night to line up for the sale. Now that's devotion. I will be there from 9-11 a.m. to meet the public and sign books. If you're in the area, I would love to see you. I would also love for you to meet these folks and see what they are doing to spread God's love and Gospel.



Tracie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact