Friday, July 30, 2010

Time Flies
















My daughter sent me photos of the grandkids and it only served to remind me how time flies. I'm so blessed to have this wonderful family, but man those kids are growing up way too fast.



It seems just yesterday the doctors were telling us that Rainy probably wouldn't live to see 5 years of age and now she's 8. And what a gal.

















Then there's Fox. He's 6 going on 56. Such a serious young man at times, but oh so smart - and ornery.























Max rounds out the group and he's such a little darling at 4. Seems just yesterday I was holding him in my arms.

























Time flies when you're having fun. It can also sneak in to steal and destroy either through loss or wear and tear. But with God - life is eternal and time cannot touch us. The Bible says in James 4:14, "What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes." That verse always gives me a sense of urgency. Our time is short. It's only what we do for God that lasts.



Don't waste today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact