Friday, March 29, 2013

Blessings At This Time

To all my readers I want to wish you blessings.  This is such a wonderful time of reflection.  I pray that you'll have a wonderful weekend and that your focus will be on the precious gift of Salvation and of God's love.

I have so many blessings in my life and thank God for them.  Easter always brings to mind the precious people God has put in my life.

You readers are an amazing part of that.  You are such an encouragement to me and have blessed me in so many ways.  Your letters of encouragement mean the world to me.

I'm also blessed to have 3 beautiful and incredibly wonderful grandchildren here in America and another 6 soon to be seven adopted grandchildren in Africa. 

As many of you know Rainy has suffered with on-going issues that were supposed to have taken her from us before she reached 5.  She is now nearly 11 and going strong.  Fox and Max are two of the greatest grandboys a nonna could have. They are all amazing reminders of God's love.



God has allowed me to bear 3 of the most amazing children a mother could ever have.  I'm so very proud of each of them and love them so dearly.  God's also given me Jean Pierre and Albine in Africa.  All of them have touched my life in so many ways.

Jean Pierre and his family continue to serve God and bless me over and over with their encouragement and love.



Jen put herself through college and has done such an incredible job of growing into a beautiful young woman who loves God. Jen has such an amazing talent with words and I know one of these days an incredible book will come from her.




Julie is a fantastic young woman who has endured so many changes in her life. She has an amazing talent for photography and the photos of the kids were taken by her.  Despite the pain of going through a divorce, I've been proud of how she's turned to God for her strength.


Erik is a fine young man who has blessed me through the years with his insight and imagination.  He has such a tender heart and desires to find God's direction for his life. He's self taught on the piano and creates the most beautiful music.



I'm also blessed with a pretty terrific mother and sister (brother-in-law, too)  I have wonderful aunties and a dynamic uncle.  There are cousins galore and other extended family and dear, dear friends.

And of course, I have my amazing, loving husband Jim.  After 33 years of ups and downs, good times and bad, I can honestly thank God for the way He has brought us into such a wonderful time of life. Jim is my best friend and I am so blessed to have him in my life.

I can truly say that we are highly favored of the Lord, and this time of year only serves to remind me to count those blessings and offer up thanksgiving.  I pray blessings for you and hope you will keep your eyes on Him.

God Bless You and Happy Resurrection Day!

1 comment:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact