Sunday, April 20, 2014

My new office

I'm in the process of redoing my office.  Because of some of my physical issues, it's been important for us to downsize and declutter.  My dear hubby and I used to share an office - but he's a pack rat and I needed more space so he moved his office to the shop.  I love him for that.



Jim also moved out hundreds and hundreds of books from our built in bookshelves and dusted those and cleaned for me.  After that we decided the floor - an old inexpensive pergo - had to go because of damage.  So we got me a beautiful acacia hardwood floor.

The old set up I had for writing took up a lot of space and clutter so we cleared that all out and I decided to get a new desk.  I love it, although it was a whole lot bigger than I thought it would be when I ordered it online.  Even so, I'm starting to really love it.



It's not done yet - but hopefully next week I'll have a photo of the finished product.  I know I'm gonna be a very productive author in this beautiful new setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact