Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ohio Speaking Event

Had a great time speaking at the Herbert Wescoat Memorial Library in McArthur, Ohio.  Clint Walker the Library Director is pictured here with me.  He was such an awesome host and the group that gathered to hear me speak were also wonderful.



I talked about Inspirational fiction and the changes it's had on the fiction world.  Over the years we've been blessed to see a huge boost of sales and variety in Christian fiction and I'm so happy to be a part of it.



The day was beautiful and we took advantage of that to pay a brief visit to the PRAISES Christian bookstore in Chillicothe, OH.  Here I am with Josh and Josh.



These young men gave me the royal treatment and I in turn signed a few books for them to have on hand for their patrons.  So if you're in Chillicothe, Ohio - be sure and stop by to tell them hello.

God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact