Friday, March 12, 2010

Home Again


I'm home again. The photo is of me at the writer's retreat a couple of weeks ago. The ladies made me a very personalized cowgirl/writer hat.

We drove down to Kansas to see family - do a book signing in Anthony, KS (which went phenomenally well and was so much fun - Thanks again HIGHER GROUNDS AND LEATHER BOUND Bookstore) and see the accountant. On the side, Judy Miller and I got together because we're going to write another series - Yippppppeeeee!

Speaking of Judy - if you're in the Iowa area - particularly Pella or Des Moines - Judy will be signing books this weekend. Here are the particulars.

Saturday, March 13
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Speak and Sign at Wellspring Christian Book Store
10465 Hickman Road, Des Moines, IA 50322

2:00 pm
Speak and Sign at Gosselinks’s Christian Book Store
731 Franklin, Pella, IA 50219



This week - well, what's left of it - I'll be getting down to business fleshing out a couple of story outlines and getting over what I call seasonal allergies complicated by my personal health disposition. Which basically means - I'm allergic to Kansas and humidity, which triggered head congestion, which went into my lungs and triggered the asthma, which gave me a horrid cough, which in turn has left me with laryngitis forcing me to cancel a radio interview scheduled for tomorrow. Oh well. At least I can type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact