Friday, September 7, 2012

New book and Shameless Promotion

I'm happy to announce that the third book in the Land of the Lonestar series is now available. TAMING THE WIND concludes the series and deals with characters from the first two books CHASING THE SUN and TOUCHING THE SKY.  I just love this cover!


 


I'm also happy to let readers know that many of my very first books published through Heartsong/Barbour Books are now available in digital form. Amazon.com and Christianbook.com as well as others are carrying many of these titles. For instance I learned that the following books are available:


 









Also available in book form:






These are just a few of those available.  You can go to my website at www.traciepeterson.com and click on books and then bibliography to get a complete list of my book titles.



Bethany House has also released some previously out-of-print titles. Here are just a few:







God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact