Friday, September 21, 2012

We're Having a Party!

I mentioned that we're going to have a facebook party on September 26.  This is going to be a lot of fun and the publisher is giving away a Kindle Fire.  I have one of these and LOVE it, so I know that whoever wins is going to love having this.  Also giving the winner a set of the Land of the Lonestar series.



You can checkout all the details at this website link:
http://litfusegroup.com/campaigns/taming-the-wind-by-tracie-peterson-kindle-fire-giveway-facebook-author-chat-party-and-blog-tour

The Land of the Lonestar and Striking a Match series were so much fun to research.
 



Texas and the people who live there were so wonderful to me.  I also had a lot of fun with the quirky characters. Readers have sent me numerous requests to let them know something more about the characters in the two series so I am excited to announce that we're having a wedding to marry these series together or at least marry a couple of characters together as well as introduce new ones.  You can look for that to debut in 2014.

I hope to see all of you at the party next week.

On another note - thank you so much for the many prayers given for my granddaughter Rainy.  She's doing much better now, although still recovering from viral menengitis.  For those of you who didn't know about her recent hospitalization all I can say is - God is sooooo good.  Rainy was put in the hospital last Friday and we put out a request for prayer and by Tuesday she had started to turn around. 

God's faithfulness never fails to amaze me.  I know that Rainy won't always be with us - in fact - all of us will leave this world someday, but what amazes me is God's mercy and grace.  When I think about how much God loves us it leaves me in such a state of worship and I think of that worship song that says, "I'm amazed by you...how you love me."

Take some time today to rest in that love and really let it pour over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact