Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Headed South

Today I spoke at the library in Owatonna, MN.
 
 
 
 
 I arrived a little late, but librarian Bonnie kept the people entertained and got books sold.
 
 
 
I spoke and everyone seemed to enjoy the stories I shared.  There was a wonderful group of folks there and I enjoyed hearing their stories too.

I had a chance to take a picture with Bonnie and Kay (both with the library)



We had beautiful weather and clear roads as we headed to Rochester.  Even saw this cute barn art. You should be able to click on the picture to see it enlarged.


Here are some Canadian geese enjoying the day.  What a change from the day before and all the snow.



Later in the day we arrived in Rochester and I had a signing at the Christian Book & Gifts Shop.  This is a wonderful family owned and operated bookstore.  I had the opportunity to share with the readers there, as well.




The bookstore folks were great hosts and offered those in attendance a great discount if you pre-ordered the Quarryman's Bride.  Thanks for that!

Tomorrow we'll head to Lake Falls and Roseville, MN.  Check the EVENTS site at my website www.traciepeterson.com for more information.  Hope to see you there on my next the last day of book tour.

God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
 
Home
Meet Tracie
Books
Events
Guestbook
Media
Journal
Writing Tips
Contests
Photos
Contact